The JOURNEY continues…
The JOURNEY II at Joshua Tree Retreat Center . December 19-22nd, 2012 . The retreat kicks off at 6:00p on the 19th and concludes at noon on the 22nd.
The Journey Program Elements
It’s a conference. It’s a retreat. It’s a Journey.
We will celebrate December 21, 2012 with the spirit of transformation, creativity & spirit.
It’s a professional and personal development experience, tailored for you, by you.
- Learn & network from healers, artists, authors, energy workers & each other.
- Learn from yourself, too. It’s a Journey… yours!
- Attend what you want, and take time to journal, draw, mediate, and soak it in.
It’s a Journey into re-discovering, exploring & applying your innate Creativity & Spirituality
- It’s all about creativity & creating & creative thinking & creative problem solving & creative arts.
- It’s all about spirituality & spirited thinking & energy of the soul & soulful problem solving & spiritual arts.
- It’s a Journey. Our Journey. Your Journey. Re-awaken it. Share it.
Comprehensive program, from A to Z…
- from Art to Aha’s…
- from skills to Souls…
- from learning to laughing…
- from dynamic to dancing….
- from mandalas to mindful…
- from left-brain to right-brain…
- from whole-brain… to whole-heart…
- from Wow to Waaay out on the Woowoo scale…
- and yeah… that, too.
- The energy of December 21, 2012 is co-creative. WE are creating a whole new earth.
- Inspiring speakers. Inspiring authors, mentors, coaches, and attendees, too.
- Indoors to explore, learn, share & apply. WARNING! Interactive learning ahead!
- Outdoor settings, too. From sunrise to daytime to moonrise.
- Natural setting to do your thing. Journal. Hike. Labyrinth. Create. Imagine.
- Life’s movement activities… explore Yoga, Nia, Sufi….
- Energy! The quiet, reflective kind. Plus the resonant vibrational kind. Plus the way out there Woohoo kind, too!
- Did we mention painting? & laughing? & dancing? Lots of those.
Program at a Glance:
Primary retreat: Wednesday noon through Saturday early afternoon, December 19-22nd, 2012.
- Includes general & breakout sessions.
The Venue, Meeting & Lodging:
A legendary setting: Joshua Tree Retreat Center is in the heart of Joshua Tree, minutes from JT National Park. JTRC is the oldest and largest retreat center in the Western United States; a unique architectural landmark on a sacred site. An ideal setting surrounded by nature, with room to explore, hike & imagine.
- Plenty of outdoor space, for hikes, nature watching, meditating. Bring your outdoor shoes.
- Bring your jacket! Evening campfire & stargazing. Nice days yet cold nights.
We look forward to sharing more about The JOURNEY II as this exciting event evolves. Please be sure to join our newsletter so we can keep you posted as, step-by-step, we all share the JOURNEY. Visit us on our Facebook page.