The Journey II will be held at The Joshua Tree Retreat Center.
The Journey II kicks off at 6:00p on Wed., December 19th and concludes at noon on Sat., December 22. JTRC is the oldest and largest retreat center in the Western United States; a unique architectural landmark on a sacred site
- An ideal setting surrounded by nature, with room to explore, hike & imagine.
- Minutes from Joshua Tree National Park. Flying? Ontario airport is the closest major airport. Other airports include Palm Springs, Orange County and LAX. A shuttle from Ontario airport will be available around 4:00p on 12/19.
- A principled approach for all-natural, recyclable, low-waste products.
- A principled approach to organic food & minimal waste.
- Plenty of outdoor space, for hikes, nature watching, meditating. Bring your outdoor shoes.
- Bring your jacket! Evening campfire & stargazing. Nice days yet cold nights.
What are the lodging accommodations?
- The “Friendship Hall” at JTRC will be our primary gathering space. The lodging surrounds the Friendship Hall and Read more here.
The Caravansary rooms, where most Journeyers will stay, are named after the Egyptian caravans that crossed the desert centuries ago. Built and designed by Frank and son Lloyd Wright, these large and spacious rooms sleep up to 3-4 participants in each room. Most rooms have a beautiful natural stone wall, and private baths. They are fully heated and air-conditioned. Bed linens, pillow, blanket, soap, and towels are provided.
Single accomodations available.